Tuesday 31 July 2012

All that glitters

This is my first outfit of the day post, I hope you like it!
I'm blogging from my phone so I'm not quite sure how this is going to look but we'll see!
My top is from Next, £28 however I had a gift voucher so I only paid £8! Bargain! Sequinned collars are a trend this season, actually detailed collars are a trend! I've seen so many different styles of collars, from leather collars (in New Looks current collection) and coloured neon tips (as seen in ASOS)
My jean were £10 from TU at Sainsburys. If I'm honest I don't really know what their collection is like, my mam got my sister them before knowing she was pregnant so she gave them to me. They're excellent value for money and they fit very well!
My gold hoops are from Claire's, I think I paid £4.99 for them but they were quite cheap. I'd looked in Primark beforehand and hadn't seen any that I liked, they were all too thick then I saw these! I've worn them loads as they go with pretty much anything!
So there's my first outfit post, I hope it turns out okay!
SOPH x

No comments:

Post a Comment