Sunday 29 July 2012

Too many bottles of this wine we can't pronounce

I recently posted about my love of nail varnishes, and on Thursday I decided to test out a new look and it worked well so I thought I'd do a post on it!
The nail varnishes I used are probably my 2 favourites-No7 'Cheeky Chops' (£2 with voucher) and Kardashian Kolor 'Rainbow in the Skylie' (£9).
I could write paragraphs about my love for the Kardashian/Jenner clan, but I'll refrain from doing so! I chose this as it looked sooo densely 'glittered' and I have to say it met my expectations. It honestly is like an explosion of glitter, it's made up of a clear base with various colours of glitters, made up of different sizes. I would say that the dominating colour is silver, however there are hints of green, vibrant pink, gold, orange and blue mixed in too. The price was way out of the range that I'd normally pay. I did get caught up in the hype of "it's the Kardashians and it's OPI", and purchased it anyway! The bottle is massive, and I love the unique shape of it. I would say that it is definitely worth that £9 I paid, as with most glitter nail varnishes, it is very hard wearing and takes FOREVER to disappear! Vigorous scrubbing is needed!
It compliments the Cheeky Chops shade nicely, and I will definitely be repeating this look!
What do you think of it?
Sophx

No comments:

Post a Comment